1. The time they might have caused a sexual awakening in a lot of teenage readers:
But then again, Fifty Shades of Grey was originally Twilight fanfic.
2. The time they didnt understand what emerging authors meant:
To Kill a Mockingbird was published in 1960, while The Great Gatsby was published in 1925 so really not recently published works.
3. The time they put this unfortunate image in peoples heads:
4. The time they failed to grasp what healthy food is:
But FTR, candy is delicious.
5. The time they made this amazing price discount:
6. The time they didnt understand what clearance meant:
Expect a discount, pay more!
7. The time they trapped people in the store:
8. The time they pushed the limit on how much people will pay for a banana:
9. The time they found a new way to market tampons:
10. The time they put together this endcap full of study aides:
Well, unless you are studying for a party!
11. The time they put together this hilarious book collection:
I mean, who couldnt stop laughing during The Fault in Our Stars.
12. The time they got presumptuous about what was going to happen on your date night:
You just met the guy on Tinder!
13. The time they photoshopped three arms onto one of their models in their weekly circular:
Or maybe they actually sell sweaters for three armed people?
14. The time they thought of a new creative way to solve antacid:
15. Everything about this picture frame:
16. The time they sold this unfortunately labled Hello Kitty DVD: